Activate is targeted nutrition for those concerned about contracting a biotoxin and those that feel they may have been acutely exposed. Although especially designed for bacteria, this formulation would also be a great supplement for other acute viral, mold and fungal infections.
Professional Health Products brings you
Three New Unique Immune-Boosting Formulas
Blast has been specially designed for those with chronic, stubborn, and often hidden infections. Artemisia is an excellent fighter of intracellular bacteria as it readily absorbs and passes through cell membranes. Coriolus is one of the best sources of polysaccharides that help stimulate Macrophage attack on co-infections, while Monolaurin is a proven, broad-spectrum killer of both gram- positive and gram-negative bacteria. The unique addition of thymus gland tissue gently supports the body’s own production of immune cells. Sodium Alginate serves as an excellent chelator of lipopolysaccharides, the byproducts of killing bacteria and the unique enzyme blend helps breakdown the bacteria’s protective biofilm. Blast would also be a great supplement for other chronic viral, mold and fungal infections.
Cease is specially formulated to help rid the body of mold, fungal, Lyme and other bacteria along with co-infections without stimulating a strong immune response. Grapeseed extract may serve as a direct attack on pathogens, coupled with the Glycine, and N-Acetyl Cysteine supporting cellular glutathione production, a key to one’s own defense. The Phosphatidylcholine and Gamma-tocotrienol support both cell membrane health and along with Artichoke Leaf Extract, helps with Phase 2.5 Bile Support and Phase 3 Complete Binding DTX. The unique enzyme blend is added to for biofilms and Sodium Alginate for a gentle chelation and gut support.
MycoPro 5 is a blend of five powerful medicinal mushrooms – Chaga, Shiitake, Maitake, Cordyceps and Lion’s Mane as well as the powerful anti-inflammatory herbs, magnolia bark and ginger.
Medicinal mushrooms have been utilized for thousands of years for their vast healing properties, which include their ability to augment the body’s immune system (support NK cells), support stress and fatigue, aid in digestion and gut health and support the neurological system.
Medicinal mushrooms provide a unique array of nutrients that include amino acids, beta glucans, triterpenoids and antioxidants, such as ergothioneine (ET) making this a product that can be used everyday to support overall health or one that can be used for target nutrition.
Chaga provides adaptive immune system support by activating B cells, which secrete protective antibodies and by supporting macrophages, our body’s antimicrobial warriors. Chaga have potent anti-oxidant properties such as polysaccharides and triterpinoids that have been shown to protect cells against oxidative stress. Chaga also uniquely helps with oxygen utilization especially during exercise.
The use of shiitake dates back to at least 100 AD in China. In Traditional Chinese Practice, shiitake was used to support a wide range of body functions. In vitro and animal research show shitake to be useful for helping to support the immune system, normal cellular growth and development, liver function, optimal blood circulation and supporting oral health. It promotes a normal response to stress as an “adaptogenic.”
Cordyceps have been found to be supportive in sexual function, kidney, lung and respiratory health. This mushroom contains a powerful compound called CDP, which is involved in the proper oxygenation of cells, making it an adjunct for athletic performance. It has also been shown to have the ability to disrupt the DNA and RNA synthesis of incoming pathogens, bacteria and viral infections playing a powerful role in immunity. This mushroom has also been found to be helpful with energy and stamina, as well as having anti-Candida properties.
Maitake provides immune-supporting beta glucans (naturally occurring polysaccharides), amino acids, proteins, enzymes and antioxidants that contribute to its many suggested health-promoting benefits. Such benefits include support for immune function, normal cellular development, healthy glucose levels and appropriate insulin response. Maitake may also help promote healthy blood pressure levels and weight management when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
Lion’s Mane is a unique medicinal mushroom as it has been shown to increase REM sleep and an important brain neuropeptide called Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF). BDNF improves the function of neurons, encourages their growth, and strengthens and protects them against premature cell death. Lion’s Mane also stimulates nerve growth factor (NGF). NGF supports the protective covering surrounding our neurons, the myelin sheath, thereby supporting cognitive function and overall nervous system health.
Magnolia bark is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb known for its ability to reduce inflammation, as well as protect the liver and mitochondria from oxidative damage. The honokiol present in magnolia has also shown to be helpful with depressed mood and feelings of anxiety. Research has also demonstrated its benefits in some forms of cancer cells.
Ginger is a well studied herb, known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, which is responsible for much of its medicinal properties such as aiding in nausea, pain and digestion.
TWO NEW PRODUCTS
Dr. Kelly Halderman
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus)
Extremely safe, well-studied nutrient that has antioxidant, choleretic, hepatoprotective, bile-enhancing and lipid-lowering effects.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officianale)
Hepatic antioxidant that stimulates the production of bile and enhances bile flow into the intestine.
Proper amounts of choline are needed to produce phosphatidylcholine; the nutrient needed to maintain proper bile viscosity. Exogenous oral choline administration has been shown to increase phosphatidylcholine and membrane phospholipid synthesis.
Organic compound that functions in the conjugation of bile acids. It also has antioxidative and membrane stabilization effects.
Essential amino acid that functions in the conjugation of bile acids and has been scientifically shown to increase portal blood flow, bile production, hepatic microcirculation and maintain cytochrome oxidase activity under conditions of hepatic injury.
Extremely safe and effective binder shown to have a high affinity for binding pathogenic bacteria, mold toxins, pesticides, herbicides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Known for its ability to bind metals, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides, and mycotoxins. It can also stimulate immune functions by way of NK activation.
Alginates are the carbohydrates that make up the cell wall of seaweed. They have the capability to bind heavy metals and work mainly in the gastrointestinal tract to prevent reabsorption of toxins as they are being pulled from tissues.
Healing to the gut as well as an ability to bind mold toxins, bisphenol A (BPA), pesticides and herbicides.
Aids in healing the lining of a damaged intestinal tract, healing and/or preventing leaky gut syndrome.
A prebiotic fiber that helps with constipation issues, as most binders can exacerbate these issues.
PROCESS OF DETOXIFICATION
- One of the necessary ways our body maintains good health is through proper detoxification. Toxins, such as heavy metals, pesticides, plastics and other harmful substances are transformed through Phase 1 and Phase 2 Detoxification in the liver. Most of these toxins are then excreted into the bile; traveling from the liver to the gallbladder, then into the intestines.
- The movement of conjugated toxins into the bile, coupled with the movement of bile salts and phosphatidylcholine is referred to as Phase 2.5 Detoxification. Often times the process of Phase 2.5 Detoxification is not functioning properly due to inflammation, endotoxins from pathogenic intestinal flora, and hormone imbalances. Toxins will then be forced to be excreted back into the blood where they may cause further damage and increase stress on the kidneys.
- Professional Health Products® Phase 2.5 Bile Support, delivers powerful hepatoprotective & antioxidant nutrients that increase bile production and bile flow, increases and provides phosphatidylcholine (the compound responsible for maintaining bile viscosity) and provide raw materials for proper bile salt conjugation. When Phase 2.5 is optimized, toxins will be able to move more freely into the intestine by way of bile.
- The movement of toxins (in bile) through the intestine is referred to as Phase 3 Detoxification; the endpoint being elimination through defecation. It is imperative to bind these toxins properly with intestinal binders to prevent reabsorption in the intestines. Doing so will prevent Enterohepatic Recirculation. Toxins manufactured de novo from pathogenic gut flora can be absorbed into the body again causing ill-effects like; inflammation, oxidative damage and activating Mast Cells.
- Until now, there wasn’t a comprehensive toxin binder that can bind a plethora of toxins; heavy metals, pesticides, plastics, etc. in an easy to swallow capsule. Professional Health Products® Phase 3 Complete Detox delivers an easy to use, all-in-one intestinal binder that has an extremely broad range in its ability to bind toxins to ensure proper completion of detoxification.