Ammonia Scavenger (Liver/Tox)Order Code: SAMS
Ammonia Scavenger (LIVER/TOX) is a unique formulation that contains nutrients that assist the body in ridding itself of the metabolite ammonia (NH3). This exceptional product features:
- Arabinogalactan sourced from Larch tree fiber is a utilized for its prebiotic properties, thereby supporting gastrointestinal health & the immune system.
- L-Ornithine is an important amino that functions to detoxify NH3 by supporting the second step of the urea cycle (ornithine transcarbamylase).
- L-Citrulline an amino acid that is an important intermediate in the urea cycle.
- Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG) is an organic acid that is important for the proper metabolism of all essential amino acids and the transfer of cellular energy in the citric acid cycle.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism); contributes to energy production via the citric acid cycle
- For further liver support, this product pairs well with Eco Liver & Phase 2.5 Bile Support, Neuro T Support Liquescence, SER-GAB Assist &/or NOS Assist.
Bottle Count: 90 Delayed Release Capsules