Ammonia Scavenger (Liver/Tox)Order Code: SAMS
Ammonia Scavenger (LIVER/TOX) is a unique formulation that contains nutrients that assist the body in ridding itself of the toxic metabolite ammonia (NH3). This exceptional product features:
- Arabinogalactan sourced from Larch tree fiber is a medicinal herb utilized for its prebiotic properties, thereby supporting gastrointestinal health & the immune system.
- L-Ornithine is an important amino that functions to detoxify NH3 by supporting the second step of the urea cycle (ornithine transcarbamylase).
- L-Citrulline an amino acid that is an important intermediate in the urea cycle. It also plays an important role in the healing process and supporting a healthy immune system.
- The saponin and other aromatic compounds in yucca extract bind NH3 to form saponin-ammonia complexes and reduce the level of bodily-burden.
- Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG) is an organic acid that is important for the proper metabolism of all essential amino acids and the transfer of cellular energy in the citric acid cycle. It may also support the reduction of ammonia levels in the body.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism); contributes to energy production via the citric acid cycle and assist the body with viral infections.
- Excessive amounts of NH3 may also impair the body’s ability to make BH4, the molecule needed for neurotransmitter & nitric oxide production; pairing this product with, Neuro T Support Liquescence, SER-GAB Assist &/or NOS Assist may be helpful as well.
- Symptoms of high ammonia include but are not limited to brain fog, muscle weakness, pain, fatigue, mood issues and irritability.
- For further liver support, this product pairs well with Eco Liver & Phase 2.5 Bile Support.